Dull, lackluster, problematic skin making you feel down and out about yourself? You can be doing everything right for your skin: cleansing, treating, moisturizing, staying hydrated, and wearing SPF every single day, and yet, your skin can still lose its vitality. That’s when it’s the optimal time to include an in-demand, revolutionary technology into your skincare routine— specifically, a Hydrafacial. At Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics, our staff of highly-trained experts of all things transformative and restorative beauty is ready to help you achieve a flawless complexion.
Here is the truth behind the Hydrafacial and why your skin will thank you for having one.
What is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a highly customizable treatment used to help freshen your appearance, fight off signs of aging, remove impurities from your pores, and give your skin the refresh it’s been needing. The HydraFacial does three essential things for your skin all at once: it cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes. It starts by extracting dirt and bacteria, prepping the skin for the Vortex-Fusion serum, a rich blend of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. What really makes the Hydrafacial stand out is the variety of serums that can be formulated specifically for you. Whether you’re trying to target blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more, there is a serum that is perfect for you.
What To Expect During A HydraFacial Treatment
The HydraFacial used a unique, patented device that simultaneously removes dead skin cells and applies intensely moisturizing substances to give your skin the healthy boost it needs. The products involved can differ according to your individual skin quality concerns.
Your Hydrafacial is done in four separate steps, and each of these involves switching out the tip of the device that touches your skin:
- Cleansing: Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed with the device, washing away surface oils and dirt to reveal fresh, smooth skin.
- Exfoliation: A gentle abrasion will be done next to scrub away dead skin, entrapped dirt, and excess oils.
- Extraction: Excess sebum, debris, and oils will then be extracted from enlarged pores, as well as any blemishes on the skin like blackheads or whiteheads.
- Application of Serum: After the previous three steps, your skin and pores are open to the countless benefits of the carefully developed serum that is then placed on your skin.
The Benefits of a HydraFacial
If you’ve been feeling like you need to hit the refresh button on your skin, the HydraFacial offers tons of benefits to help you look younger and naturally refreshed. After only one treatment, your skin will feel smoother and show fewer signs of aging.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase firmness and elasticity
- Improve the overall tone and texture
- Shrink enlarged pores
- Help control future breakouts
- No risky side effects
- No surgery involved
HydraFacials in Huntington Beach, CA
Visit Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics for your relaxing HydraFacials and revitalize your appearance without surgery. To learn more about how a HydraFacial can help you reach your skin goals, call us on (714) 804-5460 or fill out our online form to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our skin specialists today!