Huntington Beach Skin Care Products
High-Quality Skin Care in Costa Mesa and Newport Beach
At Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics, our goal is to offer our clients the best solutions that can improve their overall wellness and quality of life. At our Skin Care Bar, we proudly offer some of the most in-demand skin care solutions on the market today: Epionce®, Skinbetter Science®, and Zein Obagi Skin Health®.
If you have questions about these three product lines, read on for details, or call us at (714) 804-5460.
What Options Do We Carry?
Not all skin care products are equal. Some companies set themselves apart with the high quality of the ingredients they use, creating a healthy, youthful glow without the need for you to spend your precious time maintaining a complex skin care regimen.
- Epionce: The physician-strength Epionce line, founded by licensed dermatologist Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, uses botanical ingredients to unlock the full potential of your skin. Epionce clinically tests its products for their ability to adhere to the highest standards of health and beauty.
- Skinbetter Science: Research is the name of the game with this innovative product line. Not only is it scientifically advanced, but it’s also straightforward to use. The only way to buy Skinbetter is by working with an authorized doctor who can help recommend the best combination for your skin and the concerns you are hoping to address.
- Zein Obagi Skin Health: ZO Skin Health, Inc. has developed a full range of advanced skin care solutions that bring spa-quality treatment to the comfort of your home.
Proven Benefits of Advanced Skin Solutions
What sets Epionce, Skinbetter, and ZO apart from other product lines?
- Science-backed solutions: All three of these lines offer you the assurance of rigorous standards of research and product development, as well as extensive testing.
- Safe for all skin tones and types: Regardless of your skin condition or age, you will find superior anti-aging results from these three companies.
- Cruelty-free skin care: Epionce and Skinbetter do not test on animals or use any animal-derived byproducts in their formulas.
- Noticeable results: You’ll see brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin by incorporating these options into your skin care regimen.
Who Is a Good Candidate for These Products?
Because of the thorough, research-backed processes all three of these companies use, you can feel confident in using them to address issues such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark spots and discoloration
- Rough and uneven texture
- Dry and scaly skin
- Breakouts and blemishes
- Dull, tired complexion
What to Expect When Using Epionce, Skinbetter Science, and ZO Skin Health
Are you looking for full-face rejuvenation that tones, refines, and protects your skin? Whether your goal is anti-aging, preventing future damage, controlling breakouts, or purifying your pores, we can help you at our Skin Care Bar. Here are some of our clients’ most-loved products from these manufacturers.
- Epionce Purifying Toner: Botanical ingredients such as fruit and tree extracts help clarify the skin, control shine, and restore an optimal pH balance.
- Skinbetter AlphaRet® Overnight Cream: A powerful one-two combo of an alpha-hydroxy acid and a retinol visibly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritating or drying the skin. InStyle magazine named this award-winning product to its “Best Beauty Buys” list in 2018 and 2019.
- ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum: This lightweight gel, formulated for all skin types, supports skin rejuvenation and protects against future signs of aging. After 12 weeks of using this product, 93% of patients had noticeable results.
- Epionce Lytic Tx: Lytic Tx has clinically proven to reduce the visible appearance of aging and skin unevenness when used in conjunction with other Epionce Renewal facial products.
- Skinbetter Instant Effect Eye Gel: Smooth and refresh the delicate skin around your eyes with a blend of plant extracts that helps minimize fine lines and improve the appearance of undereye bags.
- ZO Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen: Put sun damage behind you with this lightweight, mineral-based sunblock that protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays. Even the most sensitive skin types can safely use this sunscreen without irritation.
Allure Offers Award-Winning Skin Care Products
How to Maintain Great Results
By following a steady skin care routine and using products formulated to be effective for your skin type and concerns, you can enjoy the benefits of high-end skin care products for many years. Be sure to wash with a mild cleanser to help clear the impurities from your pores, followed by a lightweight moisturizer. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen every time you go outside – even on cloudy days.
Frequently Asked Questions About Epionce, Skinbetter, and ZO Skin Health
What else would you like to know about improving the quality of your skin with these products? Our medical aestheticians are happy to help you learn more.
Some of the high-quality ingredients you can expect to find in these products include hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, avocado oil, shea butter, orange fruit extract, and willow bark extract.
The rigorous testing these companies use on all their products has enabled them to develop innovative solutions for all skin types and concerns. Regardless of your unique circumstances, we can recommend ideal options for you.
The fact that medical doctors and researchers are involved in developing and testing all three of these product lines should reassure you that they are some of the most reliable skin care options you’ll ever invest in. The advantage of purchasing your products from a professional health and wellness center like Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics is that you’ll have a partner on your side who is knowledgeable about the science behind these products and how they can create ideal results for you.
Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics proudly sells Epionce, Skinbetter Science, and ZO Skin Health at our Skin Care Bar in Huntington Beach. If you’re ready to learn more, we welcome you to call us at (714) 804-5460, complete our online contact form, or stop by for a visit. Our skin care consultant, Jenna Lawn, brings 15 years of experience to help you choose the ideal solution for you. No matter what your concern is, we can analyze the health of your skin and provide a tailored regimen to improve it.