By now, you’ve probably heard of the HydraFacial, an innovative treatment that’s getting rave reviews from everyone who’s had one. From clearer complexions to more radiant, youthful skin, HydraFacials have been helping people gain more confidence in their appearance since 1997.
Whether you recently booked your HydraFacial or are fresh from getting one, you probably wonder how you can prolong your excellent results. Dr. Sarah Vakkalanka and her team at Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics in Huntington Beach know how long you can expect your HydraFacial results to last and provide tips to preserve them for as long as possible.
What Is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a minimally invasive medical-grade facial that uses specialized technology to cleanse pores, exfoliate, and deliver a customized combination of serums for your specific skin concerns.
By the end of your HydraFacial, you can expect glowing and radiant skin, with minimized pores and smoother texture. The HydraFacial is an excellent choice for clients of all skin types and tones. It’s even safe for people who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding, as it doesn’t use any harsh chemicals.
What Results Should You Expect From Your HydraFacial?
Look forward to the following benefits after your relaxing HydraFacial treatment:
- Glowing, radiant-looking skin
- Smaller pores
- Fewer or less noticeable blackheads
- Smoother texture – fewer bumps, dry patches, or acne irritations
- Even skin tone
- Faded wrinkles and lines
Not bad for a luxurious 45-minute facial!
How to Preserve Your HydraFacial Results
As soon as you experience the HydraFacial, you’ll immediately wonder how you can enjoy the improvements as long as possible.
It’s an excellent question, and we’re here to help. Results usually last anywhere from four to six weeks, but you can prolong them by following these simple steps.
- Cleanse: Wash your face morning and evening with a gentle cleanser tailored to your skin type. You can discuss the best product with Dr. Vakkalanka or your skin specialist during or after your treatment.
- Treat your skin: Apply a high-quality serum designed to treat your specific skin concerns. A serum can penetrate deeper into the skin’s surface, repairing more than the top layer.
- Moisturize: A high-quality moisturizer will keep your skin supple, healthy, and hydrated. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles, discoloration, damage, and troublesome spots. Find a product that keeps your skin glowing.
- Apply sunscreen: Every morning as part of your daily skin care routine, be sure to smooth on an SPF of 30 or higher as your last step before putting on makeup. Sunscreen helps prevent sun damage from UV rays and keeps you looking younger long after your treatment.
Schedule Your HydraFacial at Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics
Now that you know how to preserve your HydraFacial results, there’s no better time to schedule your treatment. To learn more about HydraFacial in Huntington Beach, don’t hesitate to call us at (714) 804-5460 or contact us through our website to schedule your consultation with Dr. Vakkalanka.