If you’ve ever been curious about vaginal rejuvenation but haven’t wanted to commit to a surgical option with a lengthy recovery period, there is a solution for you. ThermiVa is gaining popularity because it’s a painless and non-surgical alternative to more invasive procedures. This FDA-approved vaginal treatment can help tighten, soften, and smooth the vagina so you can get back to feeling more like yourself but without the inconvenience of downtime. Sounds too good to be true, right? Here’s how it works:
How Does ThermiVa Work?
ThermiVa is an in-office procedure that uses radiofrequency energy that requires zero anesthesia or recovery time. Each session takes approximately 30 minutes, and most patients are satisfied with their results after 2-3 sessions— though many have noticed improvements after their first session.
Radiofrequency energy gently and effectively remodels the vaginal and labial tissues by stimulating fibroblasts in the skin and the mucosa, which triggers the body’s natural production of collagen.
Collagen is a protein found within the body that is responsible for keeping our skin firm and elastic. As we age, the body begins to produce less and less collagen naturally. When the skin has less collagen, it can lose its youthful firmness and become loose. By using radiofrequency energy, the skin is heated to stimulate and rebuild your body’s natural collagen production.
What are the Benefits of ThermiVa?
If you are undecided about whether this is the right procedure for you, consider these popular benefits from the ThermiVa procedure:
- Vaginal Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the vagina, reducing laxity that is noticeable to a patient and their partner.
- Vulvar/Labial Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the external tissues and reduces sagging. The results are noticeably smoother and softer skin. Many women have found that this results in them being more comfortable in form-fitted clothing like workout apparel or swimsuits.
- Improved Sexual Experience: ThermiVa adds softer and thicker skin which aids in moisture balance both internally and externally. For those experiencing vaginal dryness, ThermiVa makes daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the aid of hormones.
- Greater Bladder Control: Patients who often experience accidents or leakage have found that ThermiVa has significantly lessened due to stronger, thicker muscles.
- No Downtime: Although results will vary amongst patients, you can rest assured that you will experience no discomfort or have to make accommodations in your life for recovery and downtime.
Who Makes the Best Candidate?
ThermiVa is ideal for women who are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Looseness after vaginal delivery or multiple deliveries.
- Women who are experiencing chronic vaginitis.
- Women with overactive bladders with frequent urinary incontinence.
- Women who are unable to take hormones.
If you find yourself fitting into one or all of these categories, ThermiVa could be an excellent procedure for you
Vaginal Rejuvenation in Huntington Beach, CA
You don’t have to live with bladder leakage, sexual discomfort, or lack of confidence in your body. ThermiVa can help improve these issues and help you feel better about yourself both during intimate moments and in your day-to-day activities.
At Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics in Huntington Beach, CA, our staff of experienced and highly-trained nurses and aestheticians provide personalized treatment options in an atmosphere where you feel comfortable, prepared, and confident.
For more information about vaginal rejuvenation options or ThermiVa, call us at 714-804-5460 or online to schedule your consultation today!