Dr. Richland uses his impeccable training and commitment to perfection to offer the most advanced cosmetic and reconstructive treatments to help his patients achieve their aesthetic goals. He has a superb record of achievement, as the first and only two-time recipient of the academic achievement award during his training at the University of California at Irvine.
He was also a top surgery student while attending medical school at St. Louis University. Dr. Richland brings the same level of dedication, meticulous approach, and exacting standards to each patient who he feels honored to serve.
Since he began his career as the best plastic surgeon in Huntington Beach, Dr. Richland has pursued excellence in all his endeavors. He earned memberships in the Alpha Omega Alpha and Alpha Sigma Nu medical honor societies during his training. He also completed competitive, hands-on training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of California, Irvine, a distinguished institution worldwide.
- Residency in Plastic Surgery | 2013-2019 | University of California, Irvine, CA
- Visiting Resident Microsurgery | 2018 | Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- Academic Achievement Award, a two-time recipient
Doctor of Medicine | 2013 | Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Graduate with a distinction in research
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- Most Outstanding Student on Surgery Clerkship Award
- McGraw-Hill/Lange Medical Student Academic Achievement Award
Bachelor of Science | 2009 | UCLA Los Angeles, CA
- Graduate with honors in physiological science
“Nothing makes me happier than transforming my patients’ lives; by empowering each to live the way they have always wanted.” — Dr. Brandon Richland