Aesthetic Stem Cell Treatments in Huntington Beach, CA
Stem cells are one of the most promising developing therapies in medical research. Their regenerative properties can treat everything from sports injuries to arthritis to cosmetic concerns.
How do stem cells work? Essentially, these powerful cells are the body’s building blocks, raw materials used to create every type of cell in the body. Stem cells’ regenerative abilities make this treatment a promising option for various cosmetic concerns. When injected into the skin, stem cells can initiate a healing response, leading to dramatic skin remodeling and an anti-aging transformation.
Harness the power of stem cell rejuvenation to revitalize and enhance your appearance. Come visit our office and learn more about injectable stem cell therapy in Huntington Beach, CA.
The Use of Stem Cells in Aesthetic Medicine
The human body is constantly changing, replacing old cells with new ones in an endless process of turnover and regeneration. As the body ages, healthy tissues and cells begin to break down. These cells need intensive repair and healing to return to a youthful, vibrant appearance. Stem cell therapy may give your cells the healing potential they need to reverse common signs of aging.
Stem cell therapy seeks to use harvested stem cell allografts to provide the body with the building blocks needed for optimal cell repair and regeneration.
We inject specially selected stem cell products into the skin. Our team has carefully examined the latest research regarding the use of stem cell products for aesthetic medicine. We are confident that our approach integrates the latest medical and scientific processes to provide our patients with optimal results and minimal risks with each treatment.
Stem cell treatments like the ones offered at Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics have many potential uses for aesthetic enhancement, including:
- Smooth lines
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Promote healing of damaged skin
- Boost collagen and elastin production
- Improvement in the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- Enhance the results of other non-surgical treatments like IPL skin resurfacing
Could stem cells help you achieve your aesthetic goals? This powerful treatment requires an individualized approach. Come in for a consultation, and we’ll explore your options to help you decide if stem cell treatment is a viable option for your skin.
Our Stem Cell Products
We are delighted to bring high-quality aesthetic stem cell products to our patients in Huntington Beach, CA. Our team has carefully vetted each product we offer for its impeccable safety record, high levels of live cell viability, and certified lab testing. We proudly use the Cellulam Core line of stem cell products.
Explore some of our most popular stem cell products.
- StemVive: StemVive is a stem cell product formulated with mesenchymal stem cells from Wharton’s Jelly and umbilical cord blood. This formulation is a rich source of young cells and hyaluronic acid, platelet-rich plasma, cytokines, and growth factors. StemVive is one of the highest-quality cellular compositions available today.
- StemMaxx: StemMaxx is a cryopreserved cellular restorative treatment that contains extracellular matrix, allowing us to target potent healing factors to precise local areas. Each component of this richly regenerative formulation has proven abilities to stimulate healthy new tissue growth. StemMaxx contains maximum levels of scaffolding proteins, hyaluronic acid, growth factors, and cytokines. It is also a rich source of hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem cells.
- StemTru: Formulated from minimally manipulated cord blood, StemTru offers patients a biologically rich source of growth factors and young hematopoietic stem cells. Testing indicates that this cord blood serum may offer anti-inflammatory properties.
The products we use are only available to medical professionals. Their formulas exclusively use donated from birth tissue materials, including umbilical cords and placentas, from healthy, full-term babies born via cesarean section to carefully prescreened donor mothers. This stringent prequalification process and careful harvesting ensures that the stem cell products do not contain any fetal or embryonic tissues. All lots of tissue undergo quarantine for at least 14 days and get thoroughly tested for bacterial and disease contamination before use.
Click here to learn more about our Stem Cell products!
Frequently Asked Questions About Stem Cell Therapy in Huntington Beach, CA
Patient safety is a top priority at Allure Anti-Aging and Aesthetics. Before we offer any new treatment to our patients, we carefully analyze the available safety data to ensure the treatment is both safe and effective. The stem cell products we use undergo stringent testing to ensure they meet FDA guidelines. We have performed many stem cell treatments with an excellent safety record.
Stem cell therapy is a quick procedure for most patients. Like our other injectable treatments, treatments often take less than 30 minutes, and patients can often return home shortly after their procedure. We can provide more specific timing information after we discuss your goals and objectives.
Most patients find stem cell therapy is a highly tolerable procedure. Typically, we administer the treatment via injection. You may experience a slight stinging sensation with each injection. If you’re worried about discomfort, ask us to apply a topical numbing cream before beginning the procedure.
Stem cell treatments are a developing technology that must follow strict regulations from the FDA. The products we use undergo FDA review, where investigators analyze compliance and manufacturing standards. Cellulam Core and their partners have a 15-year history of FDA compliance with zero violations.